Forgotten Golfing Greens Of Scotland
 Forgotten Golfing Greens Of Scotland

Pitlochry Hydropathic Golf Course

Pitlochry Hydro Golf Course. First recorded 1896. A 9-hole course, in the hotel grounds, primarily for guests but open to non-residents.

 

  “Reconstructed golf course (9 holes) in grounds.”   (Advert in S 19.6.1937) 

Still open in 1973, as shown above,

 

The course is now a housing estate.

Print Print | Sitemap
forgottengreens.com