Reeds Park Golf Course
The Ross-shire Journal July 20th 1894
A Golf Course has been laid out on the Reeds Park. The course, which is not of a difficult nature, consists of nine holes, varying in length from 160 to 220yards. As the field is convenient to the town, a large number are likely to take advantage of the course, and the entry fee is only 2s 6d. Mr St Quintin, Cromarty, who is taking a great interest in the matter, has been appointed President of the Club; and Mr Junor, postmaster, secretary and treasurer.