Forgotten Golfing Greens Of Scotland
 Forgotten Golfing Greens Of Scotland

  Gartsherrie House

Gartsherrie Golf Club

Gartsherrie was the original name used by the Drumpellier golf club when it was founded in 1894. The club's first course was on the road to Glenboig laid out in three fields at Blacklands Farm. The club was formed by the young men's guild of Gartsherrie Church, hence the name Gartsherrie. The club changed its name to the Coatbridge golf club in 1896, and finally to the Drumpellier golf club when they moved the course into the Drumpellier estate. 

Print Print | Sitemap
forgottengreens.com