Cupar Ladies Golf Club. Instituted 1885. sometimes known as Bonvil Ladies GC. This club has a course opened in the spring of 1896. It is only a "putting" course of nine holes, and is situated in Bonvil Park, about half a mile from the railway station. There is no club-house.
Hon sec. B Darling, Westbank, Cupar; com. Miss E M Campbell, Mrs Ramsay, Miss Murray Johnstone, Rev A P Hogarth; greenkeeper, Charles Henderson. Membership 92. Sub 5s. Strangers introduced by members one week free, 1s. a week thereafter. (GGA 1898).
The holes vary from 30 to 70 yards and only putting clubs are allowed. A clubhouse is available (WWG).
Still open in Dec 1938, membership 120 (C).