Helmsdale Golf Club. First mention 1894. A 9 hole course a quarter of a mile from the town centre.
“The course, although fairly short, is very sporting and has a pleasant inland situation. Length 1,800 yards, SSS 62(18 holes). Amateur record 62,
Activities still suspended at time of going to press.” (SGC Mar 1947).
Membership 20. Did not reopen after WW2.