Elie and Earlsferry Golf Club. Instituted 1832. Played over the Earlsferry Links. There was no clubhouse, most committee meetings being held in the Golfers’
Tavern, and AGMs in the town Hall. The club lost members on the formation of the Golf House Club and the Earlsferry
Thistle Golf Club in 1875 and thereafter gradually declined until it was eventually disbanded in 1912.