Forgotten Golfing Greens Of Scotland
 Forgotten Golfing Greens Of Scotland

Montrose

Montrose Ladies Golf Club. Instituted 1894. The course, of nine holes, is on the south links, immediately to the west of the Royal Albert Clubhouse.

(in 1889m Royal Albert members helped establish one of the earliest ladies clubs, Linksland)

North Links Ladies Golf Club, Montrose. Instituted 1927. Originally allowed to use the Royal Albert Cluhhouse, by 1929 has accumulated sufficient funds to erect their own clubhouse, and by 1935 had seventy six members and thirty juniors, Amalgamated with the Royal Albert and Montrose Victoria clubs in 1986 to form the Royal Montrose Golf Club.

Print Print | Sitemap
forgottengreens.com