Lochearnhead Hotel Golf Club. Opened in 1893.
“On Saturday, 1st July, a distinguished company was present at the opening of the Lochearnhead Hotel new golf course by the Marquis del Pozzo, who struck the first ball and declared the course open. A silver-mounted golf club, suitably inscribed, was given by Mr E Maisey, the proprietor of the hotel, and presented by Col. Steward of Ardvorlich, to the Marquis as a souvenir of the ceremony.
A foursome was then played, Tom Morris and Mr McKechnie being opposed by General Ralston and Mr Keats, the two former winning after playing a capital round. In the evening a single was played by Tom Morris and Mr Keats. The veteran was in better form, winning all the holes except one.”. (S 3.7.1893)
“A Ladies course adjoins the Hotel."
“In connection with the Hotel, this 9-hole course was laid out in Glen Ogle and is free to residents. The charge is 1s per to others." (IGP 1904)