Leith Short Hole Golf Course. Opened 1913.
“A short hole golf course was opened on a part of Victoria Park adjoining Craighall Road. Leith, on Saturday. Baillie Cochrane. Who declared the course open. Stated that the ground had bee acquires by the Town Council a few years ago, and, that side of the town being lacking in golfing facilities, the Council decided to form a course there. It was intended to be devoted largely to beginners of the game. The extent of the ground is between four and five acres, anf there are nine holes.” (Scotsman 12.5.1913)