Ballachulish Golf Club.
Instituted 1907. A 6-hole course adjoining the station. Membership 25. Last recorded 1912.
"Players from Fort Augustus, Corpach, Spean Bridge, Fort William, and Ballachulish took part in the first Lochaber district golf championship, over the Fort William course on Saturday. Ballachulish play on a home course which is limited to six holes.”
This the latest recording of the club. With the exception of Fort Augustus, all the competing clubs are now defunct.