Rothiesholm Links. The course appeared in the 1890s at Rothiesholm, on the west of the island.
“The annual visit of Orkney Golf Club to Rothiesholm Links took place on Saturday, Over 100 golfers and their friends spent a most enjoyable day. The weather was most beautiful and the greens in good order.” (AJ 18.6.1899)
The site shown on the map is marked “Golf Links” on the OS 6” 2nd Edition dated 1892-1960, which was revised in 1900, which means the links were in use between 1892 and 1900.